Contact your GP Integration Unit
We welcome your feedback, suggestions or complaints.
The Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) GP Integration Unit work across all SALHN health sites and our base of operations is located in Marion GP Plus.
SALHN GP Integration Unit
The GPIU will endeavour to respond to requests in a timely manner, but a response may take up to two business days.
Phone: 0401 152 366
A handy GP Information Fact Sheet (PDF 333KB) has also been developed, specifically for general practitioners, to assist with useful contact numbers, as well as urgent and after hours service information.
If urgent patient information is required, requests should be placed to the:
- treating team for clinical enquiries - page the clinical team via FMC switchboard, phone (08) 8204 5511
- SALHN Out of Hospital (OOH) Nurses for support in navigating urgent and after hours services, phone: 0481 902 546, 7 days a week, 8.00am to 4.00pm (hours may vary depending on staff availability)
- GP Liaison Officer (in FMC Medical Records) for clinical information requests, eg discharge summaries, clinic letters phone (08) 8204 6040, fax (08) 8204 3964, email: email@example.com
- GP Referral Hotline for administrative information on referrals (eg confirming a referral has been received, triaged, or appointed). Please wait 48 hours after sending the referral before calling, unless the referral is urgent.
- Phone: (08) 8204 7886 between 10.00am — 12.00pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Alternatively contact the relevant clinic - see Outpatient Clinic List (PDF 111KB)
Accessing patient results online and by phone
- Pathology: SA Pathology iPath or phone: (08) 8222 3000 (Option 1)
- To set up an iPath account or to update your current profile, please contact the SA Pathology Marketing team on (08) 8222 3355 or email SAPathologyMarketing@sa.gov.au. Further information: SA Pathology website.
- Note: This includes the ability to search for patients results that you did not request and were not copied in to, including results available in the public hospital system.
- Imaging – Flinders Medical Centre / Repat: SA Medical Imaging SAMIView or phone: 08 7117 2555 (FMC), phone: 08 7117 2500 (Repat)
- To access SAMIView, please complete the SAMIView External referrer Access Form and send it to SAMIreferrersupport@sa.gov.au.
- Note: 'Medical Specialist – optional additional access' can be requested (second page of the form) to have unlimited access to patient diagnostic image and reports for patients you provide care for.
- Further information - SAMI Results and Image Access page
- Imaging - Noarlunga Hospital: Jones Radiology Online / inteleConnect or phone: 08 8309 2222 (Option 2). To apply for an account, please visit New Referrers page. Further information: Johns Radiology online.
Other GP Liaison Units
For feedback, complaints or suggestions related to other Local Health Networks, please contact their respective GP Liaison units.
Information on all the units is also available on the HealthPathwaysSA - 'General Practice Liaison Service' page (obtain a login)
Central Adelaide Local Health Network
Subscribe to the CALHN GP Liaison Unit newsletter so you can stay up to date with news and other information from Central Adelaide LHN.