NALHN Strategic Plan and Strategy documents
On behalf of our Board and Executive Team, we are proud to release the Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (NALHN) Strategic Plan 2020-25 (PDF 4MB).
The NALHN Strategic Plan serves as a guide to what we need to achieve over the coming five years, to provide the best possible health and wellbeing services to our growing community. It sets out our vision, our values and outlines six ‘strategic imperatives’ that we will use to measure our success:
- Inclusive culture
- Service design
- Digitally smart
- Exceptional people
Message from the Chair
See a video message from our Chair of the Board, Ray Blight and CEO, Maree Geraghty.
Strategic Plan and Strategy documents
You can view our strategies in full or as a summary:
- Strategic Plan 2020-25 (PDF 4MB)
- Strategic Plan - Summary 2020-25 (PDF 4MB)
- Aboriginal Health Framework and Action Plan 2021-2026
- Consumer and Community Engagement Strategy 2020-25 (PDF 3MB)
- Consumer and Community Engagement Strategy - Summary 2020-25 (PDF 2MB)
- Clinical Services Plan Summary 2020-25 (PDF 3KB)
- Clinician Engagement Strategy 2019-22 (PDF 2MB)
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2020-2024 (PDF 449KB)
- Summary documents in languages other than English
We would like to acknowledge our staff, partners, consumers and many members of our community who have contributed to the future direction of our northern health services and look forward to working together on the exciting opportunities ahead of us.