COVID-19 update 13 October 2021
13 October 2021
There is one new case of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 914 cases notified in South Australia.
The new case is a man in his 40s who arrived from interstate and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival. He is linked to a male in his teens who tested positive on Sunday 10 October.
In addition, upon further investigation a previously reported case has confirmed their diagnosis was recorded interstate and has subsequently been removed from our case numbers.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
Total case breakdown
- Total new cases today - 1
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 914
- Recovered cases - 903
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 6,636
- Total tests to date - 2,321,497
- Active cases - 7
- Overseas acquired - 1
- Close contact - 1
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 5
- Under investigation - 0
- Total vaccinations administered - 1,906,103
- First dose vaccinated (16+) - 74%
- Second dose vaccinated (16+) - 56.2%