Post approval for research at SALHN
The SALHN Office for Research has a responsibility to monitor all research authorised to be conducted at a Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) site. SALHN has produced monitoring and reporting guidelines to assist researchers in understanding their obligations.
Once you have received ethics and governance authorisation for your research project, there are mandatory reporting requirements you must adhere to Failure to do is a breach of a breach of the NHRMC Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research R17, R22, the National Statement chapter 5.5 and the terms and conditions of the ethical approval for this study.
Failure to submit the required report may result in the ethics approval being withdrawn and the application closed.
- Annual Review/Extension Request Form (DOCX 76KB)
- Contract Amendment Form (DOC 315KB)
- Final Report Form (DOCX 75KB)
- Project Amendment Form (DOCX 127KB)
- SALHN Monitoring and Reporting Guidelines (PDF 158KB)
- Protocol/GCP Suspected or Serious Breach Report (DOCX 67KB)
- Safety Monitoring Report (DOCX 235KB)