Aboriginal communities & COVID 19
The South Australian Aboriginal community has done a deadly job of staying strong and stopping the spread of COVID-19.
The best thing we can do to protect ourselves, our families and communities is to keep practicing COVID Safe behaviours and get vaccinated against COVID-19.
This page contains information to help you protect yourself, your family and community.
- About the COVID-19 vaccines
- Getting vaccinated – before and after
- Vaccination clinics and sites
- Information for children aged 6 months to under 5 years, and 5 to 11 years
- Information for youth aged 12 to 17 years
- Information for adults
- Information for people with medial conditions
- Information for pregnancy, planning a family and breastfeeding
Book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment now
Find an Aboriginal Health Clinic, participating GP or pharmacy near you.
COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccine videos, posters, fact sheets, social posts, FAQs (in English and Pitjantjatjara)
Information for health professionals
Information for health professionals related to COVID 19 Vaccination Clinics.