The Victoria Park / Pakapakanthi COVID-19 drive-through testing site is open 24/7 (as of 7.00 am 28 July)
COVID-19 health alerts
Restrictions, quarantine and testing requirements for SA, NSW, VIC, QLD, & ACT.
COVID-19 vaccine information
- Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians
- Book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- Read our frequently asked questions.
- Read about South Australia’s rollout plan.
- Find a regional vaccination clinic.
- For the latest COVID-19 restrictions and directions visit the SA Government COVID-19 website.
- See our latest updates page for all COVID-19 health news and announcements.
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard for the latest case statistics.
- Case numbers are updated daily at approximately 4.00pm.
Find a COVID-19 testing centre
Search for a near-by site.
Information about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) including symptoms, help and advice, latest updates and what you can do to help stop the spread.
Testing and tracing
In this section you will find information on getting tested for COVID-19, who can get tested, where to get tested and about contact tracing and current cluster locations.
Getting vaccinated for COVID-19 in South Australia. Find COVID-19 vaccine information and resources for South Australians.
About SA Health's COVID-19 response, the restrictions in SA and your responsibilities. Travel advice, exemptions, aged care visitation, gatherings, activities and more.
Information and resources for community groups about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): how to protect yourself & others and what to do if you get sick.
Health advice and information for business and industry about managing health and safety and complying with COVID-19 restrictions.
Latest news View all news
COVID-19 update 30 July 2021
There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 859 cases notified in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 30 July 2021
COVID-19 update 311
SA Health has changed advice for several locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19 in South Australia.More about COVID-19 update 311
COVID-19 update 29 July 2021
There are two new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 reported today.More about COVID-19 update 29 July 2021