Covid-19 Update 21 March 2020
Saturday, 21 March 2020
Seventeen people in South Australia have today tested positive for COVID-19. There have now been a total of 67 confirmed cases in South Australia.
Today’s positive cases include:
- Male, 30s, overseas travel (UK)
- Female, 30s, overseas travel (UK)
- Boy, under 9, overseas travel (UK)
- Male, 60s, overseas travel (Asia)
- Female, 30s, details pending
- Male, 50s, details pending
- Female, 20s, details pending
- Male, 50s, overseas travel (USA)
- Male, 60s, overseas travel (USA)
- Female, 70s, overseas travel (USA)
- Details of additional 7 confirmed individuals pending
Today’s confirmed cases include a group of 10 individuals from the United States who are travelling together in a tour group.
Only travel details relevant to when individual cases were infectious will be released, once they are available.
For more information, contact the Coronavirus Health Information line on 1800 020 080 or go to sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019.