Hospitals and health services - Metropolitan Adelaide
SA Health provides eight modern hospitals across metropolitan Adelaide, delivering high quality acute health care to South Australians.
As part of the SA Health Care Plan these hospital facilities are continuously being upgraded and improved to meet health challenges such as an ageing population, increasing incidence of chronic diseases, international workforce shortages and ageing infrastructure.
These changes will ensure South Australian’s are provided with world-class hospital care well into the future.
In this section
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre
- Lyell McEwin Hospital
- Modbury Hospital
- Noarlunga Hospital
- Repat Health Precinct
- Royal Adelaide Hospital
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Women's and Children's Hospital
- Car parking fees at metropolitan hospitals
- Hospital avoidance and discharge support services
- Intermediate Care Services